NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

I need help
Started by McDarkKnight

Topic Locked
McDarkKnight

McDarkKnight

Last Seen
17 Jan 2021
Topics

Hello, This is not exactly a bug but personal problem.
I've been banned on the discord servers and I did not have any other place to ban appeal.

I do realize that I used cracked template and it's not allowed to do so. But I do have some good reasons to why I did that.
When buying the premium template, my owner did not realize that he was doing payment for craftingstore which i believe advertised a premium template and eventually we end up buying craftingstore but not the premium template so then we decided to use a cracked template of the same premium template which we were planning to buy. We did not have enough money to afford template after buying craftingstore. We used cracked template just because we could not waste time on waiting to have enough money to buy the new one and once we have money we can just move on to premium template like nothing had happen to affect our work.

I do realize our mistake but since I'm web-developer for the server I'm working on, I need to get work done on time and now with no support things are not working out that well.

So this is just a request if you can unban me from discord servers, that'd be really helpful. Also we've moved over to premium template now.

x1
McDarkKnight · over 3 years ago
CPK

CPK

Community Moderator
Last Seen
30 Jun 2023
Topics

NCP Act Rule 4: Do not use stolen work.

Thread Closed 🛑.

Community Mod (Discord: .cpk)

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”