NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Custom Pages in a sub directory
Started by Nightox

Nightox

Nightox

Last Seen
17 Feb 2018
Topics
Hello, I tried to create a custom inside a sub directory (https://url/help/custompage) but it doesn't work at all. I want to use a sub directory because I can create several pages inside it like /help/tutorial1 and /help/tutorial2. So is it possible in any way, to create a custompage inside a (unknown) sub directory to realize my ideas?

Thanks, Nightox
Nightox · over 6 years ago
Sapphire

Sapphire

Contributor
Last Seen
24 Jan 2021
Topics
Hello,

unfortunately no, it's not possible as far as I know, not sure about v2 though, however, there's several workarounds.

1. Create the pages like tutorial 1, tutorial 2 and hyperlink them on the help page and on tutorial pages link the help page to get back. However, this does not provide the url you wanted.
  2. Create a directory named help and create pages by hand, then add them through Custom Pages and set it as a redirect link. This method does not generate friendly url (or url, which you want), unless you copy and paste the .htaccess file from the root and edit the RewriteRule how you want.
The most suitable would be the later one, but remember to include all the templates in the pages. This needs some PHP and HTML knowledge though.

Any other questions?
Sapphire · over 6 years ago · Last edited: over 6 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics
Just to add, I've tested in v2 and it seems to work fine.
x1
Samerton · over 6 years ago