NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Help with registration
Started by ZiklCZ

ZiklCZ

ZiklCZ

Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
How do I register from a game on the web when installing a site? I set up a root account with the same name as in the game, and when I try to /website register my_email, it will write to me from this user already registered

I am sorry for my bad English
ZiklCZ · over 5 years ago
Ariuw

Ariuw

Contributor
Last Seen
05 Jun 2023
Topics
I am sorry if I didn't understand but have you tried to use other minecraft account? 
<p>• 22 | @ElReinoOficial</p>
Ariuw · over 5 years ago
ZiklCZ

ZiklCZ

Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
No I have one original minecraft account that I want to associate already from my account created on the web
ZiklCZ

ZiklCZ

Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
For example, when I want to use / website report, I write it (you must register on our website) but when I write / website register my-email write to me usernam already exists
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
29 Mar 2024
Topics
As the plugin -> website connection is UUID based, you will need to make sure that:
  1. Your Minecraft server is in online mode
  2. Your website account has a UUID associated with it; you can edit your user in the AdminCP -> Users and Groups tab and select "Update UUID" from the "Actions" dropdown if there's no UUID there.
Samerton · over 5 years ago
ZiklCZ

ZiklCZ

Last Seen
10 Mar 2022
Topics
Update UUID did not help I had to write / uuid ZiklCZ here and manually change it I have my server in offline mode so it gave me some bad uuid
Sapphire

Sapphire

Contributor
Last Seen
24 Jan 2021
Topics
ZiklCZ:
Update UUID did not help I had to write / uuid ZiklCZ here and manually change it I have my server in offline mode so it gave me some bad uuid

Hello! As stated in the previous post, in order to do this, your server have to be in online-mode. Otherwise it won't work.

Best Regards,
-kakara-
Sapphire · over 5 years ago