NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Custom Profile Boxes for ranks - lots of other stuff too
Started by Monology

Monology

Monology

Last Seen
10 Apr 2021
Topics

Ability to add these little boxes maybe depending on if you've bought a buycraft rank? :)
Maybe add some buycraft integration here. 

Or just a messages box telling you how many followers / friends / messages you have (configurable), you're minecraft avatar along with the custom one (won't show if you're using default profile pic)

The box around the profile pic, nameless can give you image specifications on where the border should be and how big the image should be.

Maybe there should be a badges option so people can be awarded badges for how many messages they have sent, or how many followers they have.

I really hope this helps. :) Thanks
<p><strong><u><em><span style="font-size: 72px;"><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">Monology#0001</span></span></span></em></u></strong></p> <p><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><strong><u><em><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">(sorry but I need to flex my Nitro)</span></span></em></u></strong></span></p>
Monology · over 5 years ago
Tsuki

Tsuki

Last Seen
17 Jan 2022
Topics
Hey!
Some of your requests have already been put into nameless 2.0.
If you are still using nameless 1 and need the things you requested hit me up on discord and ill mod u something.
Tsuki#0993

Hope i could help you

TSUKI
Tsuki · over 5 years ago