NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Edited note request
Started by Hipopotofobia

Hipopotofobia

Hipopotofobia

Last Seen
21 Dec 2019
Topics
When a user edits a post, is it possible for y'all to add an "(Edited [latest date edited])" message, maybe after the date it was originally posted? 
Then when you click on the edited part, it highlight the text/images that were edited.
x1
Hipopotofobia · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
Hipopotofobia

Hipopotofobia

Last Seen
21 Dec 2019
Topics
Well on here v2 it seems it adds it to the bottom, but it would be more convenient at the top where it was originally posted
Hipopotofobia · over 5 years ago
Monology

Monology

Last Seen
10 Apr 2021
Topics
This could be added through a Smarty variable in the template, but Samerton told me there is only an existing variable for when a post is edited, and not thread itself, though he said he'd add it. thumbsup
<p><strong><u><em><span style="font-size: 72px;"><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">Monology#0001</span></span></span></em></u></strong></p> <p><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><strong><u><em><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">(sorry but I need to flex my Nitro)</span></span></em></u></strong></span></p>
Monology · over 5 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
29 Mar 2024
Topics
In v2, moving the last edited message to the top is simply a case of moving this code.

In addition to this, I've quickly added a variable to get the whole topic's last edit date in this commit.
Samerton · over 5 years ago