NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Community Tab, Applications/Ban Appeal and more...
Started by nUKEmAN4

nUKEmAN4

nUKEmAN4

Last Seen
08 Jan 2024
Topics
COMMUNITY TAB
 Community tab is someting like Facebook that Users can post posts, comment, like and share on real social media. It is similar like Facebook home page where is everyones posts. And only registered users can post/like/comment etc...

APPLICATION/BAN APPEAL VIEWING
 Let players who has appeal of applyed for staff can see their form after denying/accepting and comments.

PLS DONT END v1 SUPPORT <3

Sry for my bad English, I'm from Croatia
nUKEmAN4 · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
Monology

Monology

Last Seen
10 Apr 2021
Topics
Reply to Community Tab:
    I truly think this is a good idea, maybe not a tab, but like a page with just a place where people can do what you said above. Lot's of features could fit into it. pray
Reply to Application/Ban Appeal Viewing:

The module you use for applications and ban appeals won't be updated, I can assure that 99%, @Partydragen (please work mention) is developing a forms module and maybe he could integrate a feature where the form is posted as a forum thread for people to view.

I don't think the staff are going to end v1 support any time soon considering how many people use it thumbsup

I'm also those parts though I moved when I was young and forgot Serbian grinning 
<p><strong><u><em><span style="font-size: 72px;"><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">Monology#0001</span></span></span></em></u></strong></p> <p><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><strong><u><em><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">(sorry but I need to flex my Nitro)</span></span></em></u></strong></span></p>
Monology · over 5 years ago