NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Add minecraft username in-game only.
Started by Zursai

Zursai

Zursai

Last Seen
04 Jul 2019
Topics

Hey all,
I've encountered multiple cases where someone has set their minecraft username as someone else's on the forums. My suggestion is that you add an option that makes it so people can only add their minecraft username in-game.

I found a lot of people found this confusing when I first said it so heres it in short:  I'd like it so users can register on the site and in-game but they have to set minecraft username in game (and not on the site)

Zursai · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
Sapphire

Sapphire

Contributor
Last Seen
24 Jan 2021
Topics
Zursai:

Hey all,
I've encountered multiple cases where someone has set their minecraft username as someone else's on the forums. My suggestion is that you add an option that makes it so people can only add their minecraft username in-game.

I found a lot of people found this confusing when I first said it so heres it in short:  I'd like it so users can register on the site and in-game but they have to set minecraft username in game (and not on the site)

This can be done by either enabling AuthMe (which requires people to login their account so it gets verified) or using Nameless plugin.

Sapphire · over 4 years ago
thomadtom

thomadtom

Last Seen
13 May 2020
Topics

When creating an account, there is a new username, if you want to add a name game with mod apk, maybe you will just have to use a new account, I think.

x1
thomadtom · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago