NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Just starting out
Started by AGrassBlock767

AGrassBlock767

AGrassBlock767

Last Seen
10 Aug 2019
Topics

Ok...

Hi server owners !

Today I wanna ask the people who actually own a Nameless Website. I just created my minecraft server and I realised it miss something. One of my admins told me to create a website so that we could get more players. When I was searching and searching, I found this. And I really like how neat and simple it is ! So yea... I would like a complete tutorial of how to create a website of this from scratch. 

As you can see, I know nothing of MySQL or something like that but I saw that in the requirements. All I have is a minecraft server so I really have nothing setup for these things. If anyone could help me with anything... I would like to know it !

Thank you, wish you best luck with your servers :)

P.S : Sorry if there is any errors, I typed this post really fast so I couldnt pay attention but I hope you can understand.

AGrassBlock767 · over 4 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

First of all you need a web host to run Nameless.

Our partners Pebblehost offer cheap hosting with full file and database access, plus there is discount code NAMELESS available. Then simply upload the Nameless files to public_html (on most web hosts) and visit your site to run through the installer.

Alternatively you have the free Nameless Hosting which doesn't provide file/database access, but you don't have to worry about setting the software up. 

You can use any web host of your choice though, most should be compatible with Nameless.

Samerton · over 4 years ago
AGrassBlock767

AGrassBlock767

Last Seen
10 Aug 2019
Topics

Thank you for responding to my post,

So if I understand, you say that Pebblehost requires Nameless to setup and that Nameless Hosting doesnt need Nameless because it is already setup. 

I already have a Nameless Hosting account. I currently have the free plan but im planning on upgrading to Premium if everything goes well. 

AGrassBlock767 · over 4 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Yep, you will need to install Nameless yourself on a web host like Pebblehost.

Mineria

Mineria

Last Seen
16 May 2020
Topics

@Samerton I use MCProhosting.  Could I use it from there?

Mineria · over 4 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

If MCProHosting offer web hosting as well as Minecraft hosting, then sure.