NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request LeaderHeads web-interface integration for namelessMC (latest)
Started by TheJoshua

TheJoshua

TheJoshua

Last Seen
11 Feb 2024
Topics

Hey!
I was searching for this long time since started using namelessMC for my own experimentations since I want to customize it for myself (and that takes long time) then release my MC website/forum.

Yes I do need this integration as a module to show statistics of various things that's happening on the server - I mean statistics of the players.

But even if I don't need this, this could be extremely helpful to namelessMC development as it will bring player statistics to one single module. ALL statistics you could possibly imagine will be brought to just one single module using LeaderHeads integration of an existing web-interface. That's the simple way of doing it, just to make a module that will have LeaderHeads's web-interface inside of it. Or it can be harmonized to namelessMC's active template.

I hope this will someday come to life, thanks.

x1
TheJoshua · over 4 years ago
Omegus

Omegus

Last Seen
07 Jul 2020
Topics

Yes yes yes we need this.

Omegus · over 4 years ago
Omegus

Omegus

Last Seen
07 Jul 2020
Topics
TheJoshua:

Hey!
I was searching for this long time since started using namelessMC for my own experimentations since I want to customize it for myself (and that takes long time) then release my MC website/forum.

Yes I do need this integration as a module to show statistics of various things that's happening on the server - I mean statistics of the players.

But even if I don't need this, this could be extremely helpful to namelessMC development as it will bring player statistics to one single module. ALL statistics you could possibly imagine will be brought to just one single module using LeaderHeads integration of an existing web-interface. That's the simple way of doing it, just to make a module that will have LeaderHeads's web-interface inside of it. Or it can be harmonized to namelessMC's active template.

I hope this will someday come to life, thanks.

Turns out the creator has been making this for a little while now for V2 :)

Omegus · over 4 years ago
TheJoshua

TheJoshua

Last Seen
11 Feb 2024
Topics
Omegus:

Turns out the creator has been making this for a little while now for V2 :)

How come? Where did you get that information?

TheJoshua · over 4 years ago