NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Forums Store
Started by AbsentPlays

AbsentPlays

AbsentPlays

Last Seen
22 Jan 2022
Topics

I believe it would be cool is see a online forum store module. This meaning that you can sell ranks online with out having to use buycraft or craftingstore. This would help others whos not using the namlessmc just for minecraft.

<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 14pt;"><strong><span style="color: #e74c3c;"><span style="color: #000000;">Owner</span> Of <a style="color: #e74c3c;" href="http://wraithmc.net/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">WraithMC</a></span></strong></span></p> <hr /> <p style="text-align: center;"><a href="https://absentservices.xyz" target="_blank" rel="noopener"><span style="font-size: 18.6667px;">AbsentServices</span></a></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">* Discord Management</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">* Minecraft Server Management</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;"> * Minecraft Server Support</span></p> <p style="text-align: center;"><span style="font-size: 10pt;">* Discord Support</span></p> <p> </p>
AbsentPlays · over 4 years ago
Monology

Monology

Last Seen
10 Apr 2021
Topics

This would require a lot of work from [the] [any] developers, and I doubt anyone would go through with the project unless they were very interested. Even if it got completed, who knows the amount of possible security risks. You may as-well integrate a different more reliable service. The NamelessMC team made the Resources resource which publicly only allows free downloads, but on their site they support paid downloads. I assume they didn't release it due to the chance of exploitation.

<p><strong><u><em><span style="font-size: 72px;"><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">Monology#0001</span></span></span></em></u></strong></p> <p><span style="font-size: 8pt;"><strong><u><em><span style="color: #1abc9c;"><span style="background-color: #ffffff;">(sorry but I need to flex my Nitro)</span></span></em></u></strong></span></p>
Monology · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago