NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Something for samerton to read.
Started by RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi

Last Seen
24 Dec 2016
Topics
Hey!
I am wanting to start a little thing that involves making websites and i'v used your web software before but in not using it for minecraft anymore i want to start a profitable service for making websites for teachers and there classes and so i was wondering if "just for me" or not doesnt matter if you would create the same website but without the mc stuff so nothing that involves mc. and if you decide to do this would please make the donation addon an ecommerce shop for me please

Thankyou.
x1
RaspberryPi · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
19 Apr 2024
Topics
Hi,

A pre-release of version 2 of Nameless is just around the corner, and it allows for enabling and disabling Minecraft integration, so it should be perfect for your needs.

As for an e-commerce modules, a resource section where users can purchase items is planned for the future, if that's what you're referring to.
Samerton · over 7 years ago
RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi

Last Seen
24 Dec 2016
Topics
Thankyou Samerton for your quick response! Do you have an exact date for when to 2.0 version will be out? and the ecommerce will the admin bable to add the own products and is it tied to mincraft
x1
RaspberryPi · over 7 years ago
Awtra

Awtra

Owner
Last Seen
02 Apr 2021
Topics
Well, v2 is on a good track to getting done soon. The Minecraft feature is able to be turned off.
With Regards,<br /> Awtra
Awtra · over 7 years ago · Last edited: over 7 years ago