NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Error 500 when adding an MC server into integration
Started by simonc

simonc

simonc

Last Seen
21 Jul 2021
Topics

Hello,
I am getting erorr 500 when trying to add an MC server into the NMC integration.

I will get a blank white page, but after opening the sourcode of the page in browser, there is text with the error:

Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($var) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/cache/templates_c/c8f7c1d5aa34df7af28d8660c672d818a295cd78_0.file.minecraft_servers.tpl.php:143
Stack trace:
#0 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/core/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_60ab67b9e56d79_67129728(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#1 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/core/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#2 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/core/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(216): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
#3 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/core/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 1)
#4 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/core/includes/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), NULL, NULL, NULL, 1)
#5 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/core/classes/TemplateBase.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('integrations/mi...')
#6 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/modules/Core/pages/panel/minecraft_servers.php(703): TemplateBase->displayTemplate('integrations/mi...', Object(Smarty))
#7 /home/burningcube/web/beta.burningcube.eu/public_html/index.php(86): require('/home/burningcu...')
#8 {main}
  thrown
</pre>

Any ideas what to do? I did not install any StaffCP themes. I use the defailt one.

Server is running on Debian 10 with PHP8 (apache).

<p>I love sound and IT, now I decided to get back to MC again and help my friend with his server a little bit.<br /><br />Do you need to edit video or get some IT help? Hit me up! :)</p>
simonc · over 2 years ago
simonc

simonc

Last Seen
21 Jul 2021
Topics

Looks like the code decided to escape the site, lol

here is the error onĀ  pastebin: https://paste.burningcube.eu/mihypehade.apache

<p>I love sound and IT, now I decided to get back to MC again and help my friend with his server a little bit.<br /><br />Do you need to edit video or get some IT help? Hit me up! :)</p>
simonc · over 2 years ago