NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

HTTPS Redirect Fix
Started by _Pixel0

_Pixel0

_Pixel0

Last Seen
14 Feb 2021
Topics

Hello,

Today when customizing my site, I decided to enable Force HTTPS. I can no longer access my site as I get too many redirects. Is there a way to disable this?

My host uses CPanel and I have installed a SSL certificate using the page on the panel. My domain also goes through Cloudflare.

Thanks.

_Pixel0 · over 3 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
21 Apr 2024
Topics

Hi,

I've copied the following from our Discord support bot:

In order to force HTTPS on your v2 website you have to have a valid SSL certificate.

To check if your SSL certificate is valid you can go to yoursite.com and check if it says "Secure Connection" when clicking on the lock in the url bar.

Force HTTPS does not work with Cloudflare "Flexible" SSL, if you do not have a valid SSL certificate on your web host or a vps, then you can force HTTPS with Cloudflare "Flexible" SSL in Cloudflare "Crypto" section.

If you do have Cloudflare SSL set to "Flexible" and you have a valid SSL certificate on your web host or a vps, then you have to set your Cloudflare SSL to "Full" in order to use force HTTPS function in NamelessMC.

If you get an error after enabling force HTTPS you can disable it by deleting cache/033f3da34ae9ec9661072ab0897ddf7ed642de3f.cache file.

Samerton · over 3 years ago
_Pixel0

_Pixel0

Last Seen
14 Feb 2021
Topics

Thank you for your support, the issue has been fixed.

_Pixel0 · over 3 years ago