NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

How to remove Text on banner?
Started by Flexlord

Flexlord

Flexlord

Last Seen
31 Dec 2017
Topics
Hi,

I was just wondering how I would be able to remove the text that is displayed on the banner | "There are no players online.
Connect to the server with the IP". I also would like to know how I could change the input for "Minecraft Username" in registration. 

Thnx <3
- Flex
Flexlord · over 6 years ago · Last edited: over 6 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
21 Apr 2024
Topics
Hi,

To remove the text, you can remove the text from styles/templates/template/index.tpl (for the default template it's lines 5 and 6 that need removing).

As for renaming "Minecraft Username", you can do so in the language file (styles/languages/language/language.php), search for the $user_language array, and in there is an entry for Minecraft Username which you can change.
x1
Samerton · over 6 years ago
Flexlord

Flexlord

Last Seen
31 Dec 2017
Topics
Hey,

Thanks so much for responding to my post. This helped a lot. I have just one more question and Ill be on my way. I dont know much about HTML, CSS,  ect... I would like to know how I would be able to extend the banner to all corners of the page when loading it. Would that also be in Index.tpl? Thanks for everything your doing!!!

- Flex <3
Flexlord · over 6 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
21 Apr 2024
Topics
Absolutely, to extend the banner you will need to move it out of the container it's in, in the index.tpl file.

To do this, you can move the jumbotron div (this bit) to the very first line of the file, above the container.
x1
Samerton · over 6 years ago
Flexlord

Flexlord

Last Seen
31 Dec 2017
Topics
Thanks so much <3
Flexlord · over 6 years ago