NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Notify via Discord
Started by redbau

redbau

redbau

Last Seen
09 Feb 2021
Topics

For hire! Develop a plugin for my server that sends a Discord private messages every time someone replies to the author's forum topic.

Why? I feel this connectivitiy would be extremely benefitial for Nameless to integrate the two platforms together. Nameless is amazing for long-form content, having deep discussions and async communication. And Discord is amazing at getting my attention.

Budget? $50+. Please reach out to me if you can code this. I am a professional web designer/developer by day, so I am willing to pay for your time. Also there's potential for more future work together if this goes well!

Extra? Ability to watch a topic would be added bonus and would increase the budget. 

<p>We're a survival Minecraft server (<strong>play.wildercraft.net</strong>) that's family-friendly and loves nature, trees and buildings that fit into the landscape. We have some semi-vanilla features like a tougher ender dragon a weekly end battle with it, player shops, a beautiful spawn, and other nice features you will probably enjoy, so come check us out!</p>
redbau · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago