NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

PHPMailer
Started by Duszek66

Duszek66

Duszek66

Last Seen
06 May 2020
Topics

I tried add email address for verification in panel/core/email and after trying the test I get error 504 gateway. I have nameless 2.0.0 pre7 (sorry for my english)

2020/05/05 03:13:49 [error] 842#842: *28 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xxx.xx.xxx, server: example.com, request: "GET /panel/core/emails/?action=test&do=send HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock", host: "example.com", referrer: "https://example.com/panel/core/emails/?action=test"
Duszek66 · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

A timeout suggests the SMTP server address + port combination is incorrect, or there is a firewall blocking the connection. The issue is that your web server is unable to reach your SMTP server.

x1
Samerton · over 3 years ago
OnlyCris

OnlyCris

Last Seen
10 Mar 2021
Topics

I configured my phpmailer, I tested it but, after a moment of absurd lag, the cloudflare page appears where it says that the page does not respond ... also all the other pages of the forum stop working, only after deleting the credentials from /core/mail.php and having restarted apache2 everything is working again, can anyone help me?

OnlyCris · over 3 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

Sounds like the same problem as my previous reply to do with an incorrect address/port or a firewall. You can also double check the value of secure is correct (either SSL or TLS) in the file core/email.php

Samerton · over 3 years ago