A module for displaying your server's rules on a page on your website!
Note: This module was built off the vote module which was made by Samerton and Partydragen, so credit goes to them for the base code.
- Create unlimited categories, and set the category name, icon, and list of rules for each one
- Allows you to set a message on the home tab
- You can create buttons to link to different parts of your website
- Uses MySQL storage for fast loading and easy updates
- Allows you to switch link location between navbar, "more" dropdown, and footer, or have no visible link at all
- Great looking website page with support for multiple templates
- 100% free!
- Default Revamp
- Premium Nameless
- NamelessMC Template (by MrVibe)
- More coming soon!
If you want to translate this module into a different language, send me a message on Discord or NamelessMC and I will add your translation in the next update!
This is the rules module page on the template Skyfall.
StaffCP Main Page:
Note: Make sure you have NamelessMC version v2 pre-7! NamelessMC v1 will NOT work!
- Unzip the file and upload the contents of the "upload" file straight into your main NamelessMC installation directory (where the folders custom, core, modules, uploads, cache are)
- Head over to StaffCP -> Modules, click the "install" button
- Enable the "Rules" module
You're done! Configure the Rules Module at StaffCP -> Rules.
If you liked this module please leave a 5-star review!