Aether Template - A premium NamelessMC template by Coldfire
Aether is a premium NamelessMC template with a sleek design, extremely configurable style, and many features that improve your website.
- The cheapest premium template on the market (ONLY $4.98 USD!)
- Fully mobile responsive
- 100% customizable theme colors (supports any hex or RGB code)
- Supports all popular modules
- Less CSS files for lower resource usage
- High quality support
- Clear, easy to use, and good looking StaffCP page
- Everything configurable via a module in the StaffCP
- Custom, highly configurable portal page design
- Utilizes Font Awesome 5 for icons
- Built with Bootstrap
- Supports Google Analytics
- You can add favicon, logo, and header background images
- Toggleable color overlay on the header background image
- Server and Discord status/users online boxes that can be disabled on mobile
- Toggleable carousel with up to 5 slides on the home page
- Ability to change slider description and title text color
- Customizable background color
- Multiple fonts
- Ability to configure logo height on mobile and other platforms
- Ability to configure logo margin from top on mobile and other platforms
- Alerts with custom title and message
- Announcements with custom title and message
- Re-designed forum post spoilers (like Hypixel's)
- Sticky navbar on large screens, not sticky on mobile
- Tested on 50+ devices using Lamdatest!
- Buycraft / Tebex
Sorry if it's a little bit laggy, that's because of free hosting =)
Home page with color overlay over background image:
Forum Home Page:
Forum Post Page:
- Unzip the file and upload the contents of the "upload" file straight into your main NamelessMC installation directory (where the folders core, custom, modules, uploads, and cache are)
- Head over to StaffCP -> Modules on your website, click the "Install" button
- Enable the "Aether" module
- Head over to StaffCP -> Templates, click the "Install" button
- Enable the "Aether" template by clicking the "Activate" button, and make it default by clicking the "Make Default" button
- Head over to the Font Awesome website (click here)
- Sign up for an account
- Create a kit, and copy the html code for it
- Back on your website, head to StaffCP -> Aether (at the bottom of the sidebar), and click the "Advanced" tab
- Put in your Font Awesome kit code and click submit
- You're done! Configure the template at StaffCP -> Aether
Terms and Conditions:
- You may not resell, republish, or steal this code in any way, shape, or form.
- You may not share this code with anyone else.
- You may not alter or remove the Coldfire footer credit.
- You must follow the rules of the support Discord.
- Purchased code can be used on one website, or multiple websites within the same server network.
- No chargebacks or refunds.
Breaking these terms may result in loss of code access and/or ban from the support Discord.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q - I found a bug! Where do I report it?
A - Report bugs on the support Discord, and they will be fixed ASAP. DO NOT report bugs in reviews!
Q - I have an idea for a new feature! Where can I submit it?
A - Feature requests are appreciated and can be submitted on the support Discord.
Q - The demo isn't working! What's going on?
A - Sometimes the database or web host might be down. The issue will be fixed ASAP, and if it isn't, please report it on the support Discord.
Q - I found a copy of this reposted on another website! What do I do?
A - Please notify me on the support Discord so I can take care of it. Aether is ONLY posted on the NamelessMC website and MC-Market, any other sites are places it isn't supposed to be.
Q - I want a refund! How do I get my money back?
A - No refunds are allowed. However, if you let me know why the template isn't meeting your needs in the support Discord, I will be happy to help you change it to your liking!
Q - I lost code access! How do I get it back?
A - Please let me know on the support Discord, and I will take care of it.
Report bugs, receive support, and request new features.
PLEASE LEAVE A POSITIVE REVIEW!
NOTE: REVIEWS ARE NOT THE PLACE TO REPORT BUGS!