NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

How can i change the banner.
Started by MauInTheHouse

MauInTheHouse

MauInTheHouse

Last Seen
07 Apr 2021
Topics

Hi, 

How can i change the banner text "YOUR SERVER NAME'' to a logo? Where did i find the code to change this?

x1
MauInTheHouse · over 3 years ago
Vertisan

Vertisan

Retired Staff
Last Seen
15 Oct 2023
Topics

Hi,

I don’t recall NamelessMC DefaultRevamp having a "YOUR SERVER NAME'' anywhere so you must be using a custom template. If this is the case consult the author of your template.

If you’re trying to add it for the DefaultRevamp template you will need some knowledge of HTML & CSS. The file is located in custom/templates/DefaultRevamp/navbar.tpl

Vertisan · over 3 years ago
Naird

Naird

Last Seen
27 Jan 2024
Topics

I had the same problem, and tweaked my navbar.tpl file to make it use the logo instead of the forum name, I need to do a couple more adjustments to it, but when I've done that, I'm happy to share the file with you, it uses the site logo that's uploaded via the images menu (I need to adjust the CSS to make it look right and support larger images)

Naird · over 3 years ago
Naird

Naird

Last Seen
27 Jan 2024
Topics

I've got it working, so that the image you upload as the Logo Image will be displayed instead of the text. The logo will be 100px high, and automatic width, without repeating itself (should work well for most logos, unless it's a super wide logo, then you may need to adjust the CSS on the file (line 92).

https://pastebin.com/dj4eJbi2

Naird · over 3 years ago