NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Interesting SEO features for search engine optimization
Started by JavituRec

JavituRec

JavituRec

Last Seen
16 Mar 2024
Topics

Hello,

I have recently installed NamelessMC and I see that some features would be very interesting for SEO.

1. Being able to change the URLS example: web.com/forum to web.com/foro
  2. Add the possibility to change the title for each page, currently you can only change the description and add keywords (keywords are obsolete in SEO).
  3. Ability to put "no index / index" per page.
  4. Possibility to add attributes to internal and outgoing links "no follow, follow, ugc, sponsored, _blank, etc...".
  5. Ability to create a sitemap of images
  6. Add Blog Module
  7. Currently you can only add the Google Analytics tracking code, it would be interesting to enable a section where you can place the code of Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, etc...
  8. Possibility to add structured data per page
  9. Management of redirects and response codes "404, 410, 301, 302, etc...".
  10. Possibility of translation of the top and bottom menu.

It is a good job, and I hope that we can all contribute our knowledge to this project.

Javier

SEO Consultant

x1
<p>Preparando el <strong><a title="Servidor de Minecraft Survival" href="https://playinpixel.com/">mejor servidor survival</a></strong> para la comunidad de Minecraft</p>
JavituRec · over 2 years ago
iraweaver

iraweaver

Last Seen
12 Jan 2023
Topics

Does anyone have anything to add on this topic? I'm also searching for more info

iraweaver · about 1 year ago
smithneil

smithneil

Last Seen
17 Jan 2023
Topics

The ability to change URLs, customize page titles, and control indexing and linking attributes would be beneficial for search engine optimization. And I totally agree with you that adding a blog module, support for Google Tag Manager and other analytics tools, structured data, redirect management, and translated menus would be great additions to the platform.

smithneil · about 1 year ago