NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Random Features I Think Would Be Nice
Started by Darunia18

Darunia18

Darunia18

Last Seen
01 Dec 2016
Topics

To get to the point without dragging on, here's the list of small additions I think would be really neat and improve NamelessMC:

• Allow administrators to change the order of the pages in the navbar (I know this has been suggested before, but it's still something that's very important)
  • Allow users to change how many forum posts they can view per page like what is offered on the Members page
  • Allow administrators to add package category descriptions to appear before the packages are listed on the Donate page
  • Set a limit to the length of package divs and add scrollbars to them. It's really strange seeing package divs that vary in length, and it leaves lots of empty space if  one is longer than the others
  • EDIT: I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but a user should be allowed to set their location or their date of birth/age without having to add both. Also, it'd be nice if administrators could disable certain profile options, like location and date of birth, as some servers would rather players not share that kind of information.

That does it for this list. I would try to develop some of these myself and make a pull request, but I'm not sure that I have the time nor enough familiarity with the code yet. If I do find time soon, I'll look into adding it myself. And lastly, thank you so much for developing this awesome software! It's the best forum software I have ever used, and the built-in Minecraft support is just an added bonus!

Darunia18 · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
29 Apr 2024
Topics

Thanks for the suggestions, thought I'd give my initial thoughts:

• Navbar pages: This is planned for version 2.0, should make it into the initial releases
  • Forum posts per page: Good idea, I'll see what I can come up with
  • Package improvements: The donate addon is in need of a revamp, I can implement this then
  • Location/age fields: Better profile field customisation will be included in the 1.1 release, I can group these together
x1
Samerton · over 7 years ago
Darunia18

Darunia18

Last Seen
01 Dec 2016
Topics

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the reply. Really looking forward to future updates!

Darunia18 · over 7 years ago