NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Staff Online
Started by Smokeris

Smokeris

Smokeris

Last Seen
25 Feb 2024
Topics

Hello 
I have one question on Staff Online on widget panel. I want tip how to i badges Yellow  edit to on before the name? Sorry for me bad english, thank you

Smokeris · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

I have modified the following from our Discord support bot:

When you edit a group in the StaffCP you will notice a field named "Group HTML". Group HTML is HTML code which determines how the group label will render on your site.

You can use custom images for your group tags with the following HTML tag:

or you can use the following HTML tag with Bootstrap's default badge classes to get a simple coloured group tag:

Name

Bootstrap defines colour classes similar to badge-primary; you can change the colour by changing the bit after the dash (ie primary in this case) with one of the following Bootstrap's default colours: primary, secondary, success, danger, warning, info, light & dark.

If you wish to use a custom colour for your badge you can do so with the following:

Name

replacing #ff0000 with the hex code of a colour of your choice.

Samerton · about 1 year ago
Smokeris

Smokeris

Last Seen
25 Feb 2024
Topics

Nah.. That english srsly so bad :D 

Thanks for tip, i used it, but this is not reason why i created this topic.

Again: 

I have danger Owner badge, okay nice but, i want it the before the name. When u look on the online staff u see Avatar Name and this badge. But i want <avatar> <badge> <name>. = Owner Smokeris maybe. Or only color Smokeris yellow. I edit in ccs, staff online, i removed {group.name}. Thats reason why i no see that forum?</name></badge></avatar>

https://ctrlv.cz/gzUi

And i have more problem. With that forum. I dont see forum: 

https://ctrlv.cz/SNn0 <- I removed modules and install back, nothing. I get backup on the timeplates nothing.. What i do bad?

Smokeris · about 1 year ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

I can only comment for the Default Revamp template, so if you are using a custom template you should contact the author.

For the Default Revamp template, you'll need to edit the file custom/templates/DefaultRevamp/widgets/online_staff.tpl. In there you will see these lines: https://github.com/NamelessMC/Nameless/blob/develop/custom/templates/DefaultRevamp/widgets/online_staff.tpl#L11-L13

You can switch these around to display the group before the username like so:

{$user.group}
                        {$user.nickname}

It is possible to add a colour to the username by editing the group and entering a "Group Username Colour" in the StaffCP -> Groups tab.

As for the forum, you need to make sure you have created one category and one discussion forum. The discussion forum must have its "parent forum" option set to the category. Also, ensure you have given permission for the necessary groups to view the forum.

Samerton · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
Smokeris

Smokeris

Last Seen
25 Feb 2024
Topics

Wow thanks..
Actually im happy. 
Btw. Samerton and Team namelles. Thanks so much for u giving time to this project. Im so happy with u works.
When i get money from the work. I Donated u <3 
Srsly thanks so much again. 
See u soon

Smokeris · about 1 year ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

No problem, happy to help!

Smokeris

Smokeris

Last Seen
25 Feb 2024
Topics

Hello Again.

I have problem with that font color. 

When i change darkmode.text to color gray, idk why but system aplicate green. 

I change it on the DefaultRevamp in custom.css in the visual studio code after i upload on the web,

does nothing and system replace gray on green again.

What i do bad?

https://ctrlv.cz/Q7ov picture from dev tools. (I DONT CHANGE IT ON THE DEV TOOLS) I change colors in css. but System replace that back on the green
Very thanks good bye

EDIT:// I found me problem, its browser google chrome but why? when i go to microsoft edge i see the normal fonts. 

Smokeris · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

This might be caused by your browser's cache - Ctrl+F5 when viewing your site will force a hard reload of the page.