NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

More info on V2?
Started by Undead_Guppy

Undead_Guppy

Undead_Guppy

Last Seen
13 Jul 2018
Topics
Just wondering if there's any more info on the V2 release :p, such as a launch date. I also wanted to ask if V2 includes an HTML theme editor built in, or if you have to do it manually still. And are there new themes included as well, because I noticed the blue theme here and that seemed new, so I'm wondering if it's been added along with other new themes. Last question, is there now an easier way to add icons to the pages in the navigation bar? Thanks for your time.

Undead_Guppy · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics
Unfortunately I can't provide a release date (or even an estimation) as I'm really not sure when it will be.

v2 includes a built-in template editor, to save you from having to edit the files manually, but it still needs a lot of work before it's fully ready to use.

At the moment, only the theme you see here is available (the new template system means the styles from v1 can't be carried over too easily), but I am planning to develop more in the future.

In its current state, v2 is missing methods of adding icons to links, but hopefully the groundworks are there to allow for it to be added in the future, probably for v2.1.
x1
Samerton · over 7 years ago