NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Colors and Background Image
Started by blueshadow2002

blueshadow2002

blueshadow2002

Last Seen
02 Jun 2017
Topics
Hello,

I have successfully installed Namelessmc and am making my website! I just have a few (nubby) questions:

-I have noticed that there aren't any themes that match my colors: is there a way I can change the colors? (for example like the Navbar color)

-I made a custom page (Rules), but when I press it, it nothing really loads. Did I do something wrong?

-How can I change the picture of the little screen on the home page that shows the ip and the players?

-Is there a way to change the background (to an image?)

Thank you so much for the help :P 

Sorry for the kinda nubby questions, I already tried to install a new theme but then my website got all messed up and I had to redownload and install nameless D::

EDIT: Hahaha I found an answer to one of my questions, I'm a nub xD
blueshadow2002 · over 7 years ago · Last edited: over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics
Hi,

You can change the colours by editing your theme's custom.css file (in the styles/themes/*theme*/css directory), you can add this CSS and modify it to override the default colours.

For your custom page, double check your group has permissions to view it (you can set permissions whilst editing the custom page in the AdminCP).

You can change the image on the homepage by replacing core/assets/img/background-1920x828.jpg with an image of your choice (it must have the same name and format).

Finally, you can set a custom background by following the steps in the bottom of this post.

Hope that helps.
x1
Samerton · over 7 years ago
blueshadow2002

blueshadow2002

Last Seen
02 Jun 2017
Topics
Thank you very much!
blueshadow2002 · over 7 years ago
blueshadow2002

blueshadow2002

Last Seen
02 Jun 2017
Topics
Sorry, I have some more things (Sorry if it's getting annoying by now D:):

-I have changed the image of the main page thing, so thanks for that :P

-I have done most of the custom navbar, but a few issues popped up when I used that program that was in the link:
  •     When you hover over a tab thing, the hovering is black, even though I couldn't find anything in the code that I used that had black (#000000). I tried taking out the original code to see if something was conflicting, but it was still black when I hovered over. (I edited the custom.css, by the way.) Heres what I put (sorry if this is not the right format):

•  
  • When I changed the custom.css, all of my website titles (what I set) were gone. My website was named LegitEconomy, so the LegitEconomy words on the navbar and the LegitEconomy on the Ip address thing on the main page and in the little copyright thing were all gone. I tried with the original code too, but it was still gone then. Is there a way to set it back or add it again or something?

My website is: legiteconomy.com, to help.

I have a few other questions but I can likely figure them out myself and aren't as important, but I'll post em later if I'm still stuck.

Thanks for all the help again, and sorry if this is getting annoying :)

blueshadow2002 · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics
It looks like you'll manually need to add

to your custom CSS file, as #090909 is the current black colour.

The custom CSS file shouldn't affect the page title at all, can you try re-entering your website name in the AdminCP -> Core tab to see if that helps at all.
Samerton · over 7 years ago · Last edited: over 7 years ago
Refrut

Refrut

Last Seen
02 Jun 2020
Topics

How I can edit the color background of forums list, and the color of menu button with mouse drag

Refrut · over 4 years ago