NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Trophies, Staff page, Whitelist
Started by TwiiCe

TwiiCe

TwiiCe

Last Seen
30 Oct 2023
Topics
I was hoping I could reward my users trophies, or titles or something among those lines.

When would you be able to reward a trophy:

-When a user donates.
-When a user gets a specific amount of posts
-When a user wins a contest
-When a user is exceptionally helpful
Staff page:

A simple page that shows all the staff's usernames and if they're online in-game or on forums.
A function that makes you able to let people apply for a whitelist. Can be integrated with PEX to automatically promote their rank and give them abilities to become a builder.

x1
TwiiCe · over 6 years ago
treefire101

treefire101

Last Seen
20 Aug 2017
Topics
You can already do a staff page. Just make a custom page and put html links in it for pics.
<p>Wanna have a great website! I do NamlessMC design work. FOR FREE! Pm if you&#39;re interested</p>
treefire101 · over 6 years ago
TwiiCe

TwiiCe

Last Seen
30 Oct 2023
Topics
treefire101:
You can already do a staff page. Just make a custom page and put html links in it for pics.

To be fair, I could completely mod the entire website to do everything I just suggested.
However, these suggestions are meant to be forked into the original release as features I would recommend to add.

Nevertheless, thanks for the tip :)
TwiiCe · over 6 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
21 Apr 2024
Topics
I really like this idea, I'll see if I can get it implemented at some point after version 2's release.
x1
Samerton · over 6 years ago
VaneHD

VaneHD

Last Seen
14 Dec 2018
Topics
TwiiCe:
I was hoping I could reward my users trophies, or titles or something among those lines.

When would you be able to reward a trophy:

-When a user donates.
-When a user gets a specific amount of posts
-When a user wins a contest
-When a user is exceptionally helpful
Staff page:

A simple page that shows all the staff's usernames and if they're online in-game or on forums.
A function that makes you able to let people apply for a whitelist. Can be integrated with PEX to automatically promote their rank and give them abilities to become a builder.

This is a great idea, I can't wait to see this come out soon.
VaneHD · over 6 years ago