NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Solved Is is possible to have custom colored badges for Groups?
Started by CRUGG

CRUGG

CRUGG

Last Seen
09 May 2019
Topics

Edit: Already solved it. Solution here.

I think the title is self explanatory. I mean the "Admin" thing.

One way I thought could work would be editing the CSS File and adding own variations like "badge-moderator" but which CSS file do I have to edit for this?

CRUGG · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi,

This depends on your Nameless version and the template you're using.

If you're using Nameless version 1, this GitHub comment should help.

If you're using Nameless version 2 with the Default Revamp template, these colours are available, and with the Default template these colours are available.

To add new colours, the easiest thing to do is add style="background-color: #fff" to the group HTML tag, for example

< span class="ui red label" style="background-color: #000">Admin< / span> would be a black tag. You can use any hex colour code instead of #000

Hope that helps

x1
Samerton · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago
Hazmad_

Hazmad_

Last Seen
09 Oct 2021
Topics
Samerton:

Hi,

This depends on your Nameless version and the template you're using.

If you're using Nameless version 1, this GitHub comment should help.

If you're using Nameless version 2 with the Default Revamp template, these colours are available, and with the Default template these colours are available.

To add new colours, the easiest thing to do is add style="background-color: #fff" to the group HTML tag, for example

< span class="ui red label" style="background-color: #000">Admin< / span> would be a black tag. You can use any hex colour code instead of #000

Hope that helps

Sorry for necro, minor correction, having span class="ui red label" with the styling code will just override the rgb value with the default red color. Just use "ui label" instead.

Black Tag
x1
Hazmad_ · over 2 years ago