NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Bug Fatal Error
Started by Firaman3D

Firaman3D

Firaman3D

Last Seen
31 Jul 2024
Topics

Hello Samerton,

After updating my Debian system (apt get update && apt get upgrade), something happened to my website. It no longer loads, and I get the following error message: " Sorry! Sorry, but something went wrong while loading the page. Please contact an administrator. "

When I check the following file: /var/www/.../cache/logs/fatal-log.log I see the following message: [2024-07-31, 22:53:58] /var/www/.../core/classes/Minecraft/MCQuery.php(385): Cannot access offset of type string on string

What can I do to get it running again? According to the index.php file, I am using version 2.0.0-pr13.

Do I need to perform an upgrade? If so, where can I find instructions on how to do an upgrade?

Best regards, Firaman3D (Thank you for your great work!)

Firaman3D · about 1 month ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
15 Sep 2024
Topics

Hi,

Version 2.0.0 pre-release 13 is very old and you should seriously consider upgrading to fix some potential security issues. Upgrades are available through the staff control panel's Update tab.

The issue that you are experiencing is still an issue in the latest version of Nameless, as it appears that a recent update to Minecraft server software (presumably Paper or similar) has changed how the query works. There is a fix available in this commit: https://github.com/NamelessMC/Nameless/commit/b496a9a80538139037bfc22cee517f856a5b5685 which can be applied to the code in your screenshot, on line 376, if you are comfortable with doing this.

x1
Samerton · about 1 month ago