NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Notification for admins
Started by arturek1666

arturek1666

arturek1666

Last Seen
01 Sep 2022
Topics

Becouse this site is designed for minecraft in mind I would love my admins to receive notification that some in forum had post something into a forum, as I use forum for support etc and admins are not always on the website all the time, so having some kind of notification that someone had write something in forum would be amazing.  And obivosly allow to chose with category or with forum page would be enabled and disabled.

Couple of aprouches:
Discord notification - I am sure it might be difficult a bit as you would need to host a discord bot etc

Browser notification - If I know corecttly you can actually make notifications that will show on your windows 10 using a web browser, not sure how I was never interested a lot into that.

Email - This is not the best but you could do that if player send something into a forum it will email all admins about it (Not the best idea could be big spam)

x2
arturek1666 · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
29 Mar 2024
Topics

Thanks for the suggestion! I do want to improve notifications for a future update which will include email support.

I hadn't considered the ability to watch a forum, that shouldn't be too difficult to add. Currently it is possible to watch a topic (the Follow button at the top), which will give you an alert and also a desktop notification if you have the site open in one of your tabs.

Samerton · over 3 years ago