NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

User Report
Started by Kaspian

Topic Locked
Kaspian

Kaspian

Last Seen
07 Mar 2024
Topics

user link: https://namelessmc.com/profile/lememes/
Proof of being guy from screenshot [in his resources he added his support discord link where he is an owner]

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/246705793066467328/728895288911200336/unknown.png

x1
Kaspian · over 3 years ago
Kaspian

Kaspian

Last Seen
07 Mar 2024
Topics

He was banned before but he made a ban evasion

x1   x1
Kaspian · over 3 years ago
xb0t3r

xb0t3r

Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics

I've never met anyone so salty in my life, i was banned on Discord by a very ambitous CPK ( 2 years ago :) ) .

How does an out of context conversation over discord bare any relevance to the production of namelessmc?

I suggest instead of living in my head rent free you do something useful and commit some code to namelessmc, help my local brethren samerton out.

P.s: Why are you so angry anyone? What i said wasn't toxic, nor was it hostile? The author of mooz is on the speturm, it's a shame, it's not his fault? Im not making fun of it, i was stating the fact that because he is on the spectrum, change is scary to him and he might no like supporting a module not made by him. I was simply trying to help you understand your friend better, maybe you should do the same my dude.

xb0t3r · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
CPK

CPK

Community Moderator
Last Seen
30 Jun 2023
Topics
xb0t3r:

I've never met anyone so salty in my life, i was banned on Discord by a very ambitous CPK ( 2 years ago :) ) .

How does an out of context conversation over discord bare any relevance to the production of namelessmc?

I suggest instead of living in my head rent free you do something useful and commit some code to namelessmc, help my local brethren samerton out.

P.s: Why are you so angry anyone? What i said wasn't toxic, nor was it hostile? The author of mooz is on the speturm, it's a shame, it's not his fault? Im not making fun of it, i was stating the fact that because he is on the spectrum, change is scary to him and he might no like supporting a module not made by him. I was simply trying to help you understand your friend better, maybe you should do the same my dude.

Please don't accuse me of something I didn't do. I was promoted this year...

Also for the both of you, I would like this discussion to end. Calling a template author autistic or anyone from NamelessMC is not acceptable. And yes it was toxic, calling someone that is uncalled for. So please reread the rules. I DO NOT want to see any new disrespect on this website or discord.

Thread Locked. 🔒

Community Mod (Discord: .cpk)

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”

- Albus Dumbledore

CPK · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago