Wow, cranking out updates now!
Yeah if you go into phpmyadmin for the site's database, click the database, find the table "nl2_settings", click edit next to recaptcha_login and change it to false
I like some of the things you've mentions and would too like to see them added in the future. However, some things you can get by with by using templates/modules.
Here's what I mean:
- UI changes
- You could take a look at some of the custom templates in the "Resources" tab of the site, or get a custom template designed to your liking.
- Ticket/Support Page
- You can make tickets and support forms using the Forms Module found here!
- Ban Appeals
- You could either use the Forms Module from above, or use the Infractions Module here!
- I do not actually know if you can unban players using the Infractions Module, as I have no used it before.
- Forums/Drag Support
- I'm not sure what you mean here.
- Add Console in the StaffCP
- I would love to see this feature, but I don't really see an easy way of doing this.
- Better Staff Pages (Example)
- I've seen some templates that have Staff Pages similar to those, so just look around until you find one you like.
- Forums Upvote
- I think this would be cool, however it takes a different approach to "Forums". Mixed opinion for me.
- I mean "different approach" by ranking replies by upvotes, rather than date of replies. It's a different system.
- Better Profile Page w/ Stats
- You might be able to do something like this using the NamelessMC Plugin (found here!), but I am not entirely sure, as I have never used the plugin.
- I know that TechniTheme has a custom leaderboards module for this, but it only works for select plugins. (and it's also slightly outdated.)
- Dynmap Integration
- It would be a cool module request!
I hope I helped you a bit on being able to utilize "solutions" to these problems for the time being.
Sorry for necroposting, but I would really like to see something like this added. Is that a plan for the near future or something I missed?