Note: this module is for NamelessMC version 2.0 only
A VotingPlugin module for the NamelessMC website software. Displays a list of the top voters from your server as well as a list of available voting sites (configurable through the StaffCP).
- NamelessMC version 2 pre-release 7 onwards
- VotingPlugin plugin for Spigot, configured to use a MySQL database
- Upload the contents of the upload directory straight into your NamelessMC installation's directory
- Ensure the modules/VotingPlugin directory is writable so the config can be generated
- Activate the module in the StaffCP -> Modules tab
- Insert your VotingPlugin database details into the file modules/VotingPlugin/config.php
- Set up some vote sites in the StaffCP -> Vote tab
- Not compatible with other NamelessMC vote modules
- If you are using a custom template, make sure you add the template file (in the custom/templates/Default directory) to your custom template, unless it already comes with support for this module.