NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

100$ via Paypal to make my website working
Started by OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

Last Seen
16 Oct 2020
Topics

Hi there,

I run myself the server (webhost) I speak French normally and I have hard time to understand what lovely support is telling me. If someone knows a bit NamelessMC and would like to help, I'm ready to paypal 100$ to someone who could help me make my website but with no bugs.

Let me explain more details, the website say my server is down, but it is not. We tried a couple of test on the support discord, they made me changed couple of things but it is an issue with the website backend.

I don't know nothing about this, and I really need help, I pay of course before and not after and please don't hack me or something I'm sweet and just want to have a nice time with my friends.

Thanks a lot !

OrangCrsh · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
DieselJS

DieselJS

Last Seen
24 Mar 2023
Topics

I don't fully understand your problem.

DieselJS · over 3 years ago
OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

Last Seen
16 Oct 2020
Topics

I'm bad and I want help I have a lot of money !

OrangCrsh · over 3 years ago
OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

Last Seen
16 Oct 2020
Topics

It is that the website is not reachable anymore I worked on it a lot !!!! Now, the url not working I have a lot of money please help !!!!

OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

Last Seen
16 Oct 2020
Topics

I would want a minecraft server + website... I pay with paypal

OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

Last Seen
16 Oct 2020
Topics

One day it was the API, the other it's not like what I want (not centered) all decaled to the left and ugly and now, since I installed Runescape old school, the url of the website is not reachable (installed RS client on the linux machine) may be it's this idk...

xGIGABAITx

xGIGABAITx

Last Seen
10 Mar 2024
Topics

It is not clear what exactly does not work for you.  API or URL? Describe your problem in more detail, and yes, I wrote to you in your private messages, you do not answer

xGIGABAITx · over 3 years ago
OrangCrsh

OrangCrsh

Last Seen
16 Oct 2020
Topics

My linux machine changed it's IP, so I got to start all over again (webserver + minecraft server) I'm a bit desesperated

CPK

CPK

Community Moderator
Last Seen
30 Jun 2023
Topics

Please edit your original post with exactly what the issue is you are dealing with in detail. Also, please don't repost to bring your thread to the top. 

Veuillez modifier votre message d'origine en precisant exactement le proleme que vous traitez. Aussi, veuillez ne pas republier pour amener votre fil au sommet.

Thanks/Merci,

Connor K.

Community Mod (Discord: .cpk)

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”

- Albus Dumbledore

CPK · over 3 years ago
Derkades

Derkades

Developer Community Moderator
Last Seen
17 Oct 2023
Topics

If you are okay with spending money, why not pay someone else do host the server and do the installation for you? https://namelesshosting.com by Partydragen and https://namedhosting.com by me provide this experience.

Or, if you still want to host it yourself, I'd recommend using our docker images for easy setup.

If this is not about webserver setup, please provide more information about your issues as cpk said as well

Derkades · over 3 years ago