NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request SubSites
Started by RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi

Last Seen
24 Dec 2016
Topics

Hey!

I cuently am using a raspberrypi 3 to host the namelessmc websoftware for a family website and man do i enjoy it! but the only problem is i wish i could have multiple sites E.G.

Your main documentroot /var/www/html or /var/www where your main website is placed, but branch a new file in there for a new install of the website or a tweaked version of it and maybe have it install from github to your documentroot, after installed it will prompt you for a new install for the subsite.

The reason for this is my uncle just recantly passed and my mom was wanting me to setup another website for him for theĀ  family.

Thankyou for this wonderful software i think its the best i have come acrossed becuase i could never find a good software for a website.

Ps. Its also good without minecraft use. XD

RaspberryPi · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

Hi,

Glad you like it!

Unfortunately there is no support, nor is there likely to be any time soon, for Nameless installations in subdirectories.

It is possible to set up a subdomain (using Apache's Virtual Hosts) to point to a different folder, allowing you to have multiple installations on one machine. Hopefully something like this might help, sadly it's not something I know too much about.

x1
Samerton · over 7 years ago
RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi

Last Seen
24 Dec 2016
Topics

Hey!

Thankyou for the reply

Samerton said:

Hi,

Glad you like it!

Unfortunately there is no support, nor is there likely to be any time soon, for Nameless installations in subdirectories.

It is possible to set up a subdomain (using Apache's Virtual Hosts) to point to a different folder, allowing you to have multiple installations on one machine. Hopefully something like this might help, sadly it's not something I know too much about.

After i posted this i foundout aboutĀ  the virtualhost and its working fine for me.

RaspberryPi · over 7 years ago