Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
NamelessMC version 2.0.0 pre-release 13 is now available!
We are very excited about this update. It is packed with dozens of features and quality of life improvements, such as:
- Discord and Google OAuth login
- Bedrock server query support
- New user integration system
- New i18n language system (help us translate: https://translate.namelessmc.com)
- @mention autofill support in forum posts
- New debug link feature for our support team to remotely view information about your site
- Group cloning
- Better avatar support
- Automatic language detection for guests
- And much more!
Important things to note:
- This update requires PHP version 7.4
- Breaking changes were made to modules and templates, if you are using 3rd party modules or templates, you need to wait until they are updated before upgrading to this new release
- The NamelessMC plugin for this update has not been released yet, but you can download betas from https://ci.rkslot.nl/job/Nameless%20Plugin/
As always, existing website owners can download the update through the StaffCP -> Update tab, and new installations can get the latest version on GitHub.
If you're updating from pre-release 12, please read the instructions in your StaffCP -> Update tab carefully, and create a backup of your files and the database first.
This update marks a feature freeze until NamelessMC version 2.0.0 - any feature requests made now will be delayed until after 2.0.0 has released.
Let us know in the #nameless-help channel if you need help updating, have any questions, or find a bug
Thank you and enjoy,
The NamelessMC team
hey i need some help
is this a bug
i also dont know if it updated
this is a great update whoosh