NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Features I'd like to see
Started by treefire101

treefire101

treefire101

Last Seen
20 Aug 2017
Topics

I love Namlessmc. Love it, in my opinion its on the verge of being better than enjin. But I would like to see you guys implement your own type of server store, so i dont have a bunch of crappy ads on my MinecraftMarket and Buycraft pages, and I use a custom background so people cant see the tabs when I integrate the store. I love this platform and I also am excited for the plugin release. I believe the only thing seperating you guys from companies like enjin is simply money, you guys are great. Another feature is one click forum perms. Thats so I dont have to go around clicking every checkmark so people can see it because I have about 10 groups, and when I create a new one I have to go back to the forums and check everything. Other than that, great job guys!

<p>Wanna have a great website! I do NamlessMC design work. FOR FREE! Pm if you&#39;re interested</p>
treefire101 · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
02 May 2024
Topics

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Built-in donor store: unfortunately this is something I don't think will be implemented, however I'm hoping to totally rewrite the Donate addon for version 2.0 which should mean you can totally customise your Buycraft/MinecraftMarket store as if you were hosting it through Nameless, if that makes sense.
  • One click forum perms: I've already implemented this in the upcoming version 2.0 release smiley
Samerton · over 7 years ago
Awtra

Awtra

Owner
Last Seen
02 Apr 2021
Topics
Samerton said:

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Built-in donor store: unfortunately this is something I don't think will be implemented, however I'm hoping to totally rewrite the Donate addon for version 2.0 which should mean you can totally customise your Buycraft/MinecraftMarket store as if you were hosting it through Nameless, if that makes sense.
  • One click forum perms: I've already implemented this in the upcoming version 2.0 release smiley

The hype is real!

With Regards,<br /> Awtra
Awtra · over 7 years ago