NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Teach discord staff customer service?
Started by xb0t3r

xb0t3r

xb0t3r

Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics
I don't think you'll be growing a community with absloute potatos such as "BrightSkyz"

Actual wouldn't trust that man in a bank call centre. He's dangerous Mans simply out here questioning the boundaries of this so called rules.

How ever my question still stands i guess, can i receive a transparent image of the namelessmc logo ty.
xb0t3r · over 6 years ago · Last edited: over 6 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
29 Mar 2024
Topics
I'm hoping to have a review of the rules and how they're enforced in the near future, thanks for raising your concerns.

You can find the logo here (imgur mirror).
Samerton · over 6 years ago
xb0t3r

xb0t3r

Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics
Samerton:
I'm hoping to have a review of the rules and how they're enforced in the near future, thanks for raising your concerns.

You can find the logo here (imgur mirror).

Good stuff friend, i wasn't at all trying to start any fights, or meaning to break the rules, i just simply had a few questions about the rules that made no sense and good friend BrightSkyz was nothing but angry about the whole situation and banned me for no reason. Could i be unbanned :)

Thankyou.
xb0t3r · over 6 years ago
Hyfalls

Hyfalls

Management Developer
Last Seen
27 Mar 2024
Topics
xb0t3r:

Good stuff friend, i wasn't at all trying to start any fights, or meaning to break the rules, i just simply had a few questions about the rules that made no sense and good friend BrightSkyz was nothing but angry about the whole situation and banned me for no reason. Could i be unbanned :)

Thankyou.

May I get your discord name?
<p>Interesting...</p>
Hyfalls · over 6 years ago · Last edited: over 6 years ago
xb0t3r

xb0t3r

Last Seen
15 Jul 2020
Topics
IsS127:

May I get your discord name?

fred0#7422