NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

I want to ask several questions.
Started by SrD0rit0s_

SrD0rit0s_

SrD0rit0s_

Last Seen
26 Aug 2021
Topics
I use the version 2.0 of Nameless. First, I have a problem and that is that many bots have been entering the contact section and advertising. I want to see how to put an identity checker, either by placing the antibot, or a way to remove the contact option.
Then, I want to see how to place the fav.icon, since I have it placed in the previous NamelessMC directory (/var/www/html/core/assets) and it does not work for me.
Second, i like to ask how can i add that buttons to top menu, like that:
Download buton: https://gyazo.com/4e6a842acf32a8b1a1f5f4c6a804ad7a
Discord buton: https://gyazo.com/927339577ac184b151ddd644c48895ec
and finally, I would like to ask if there is a way to restore the password when it is synchronized with authme from the web, without using the authme service. Let me explain, if on the web a user places that he forgot his password, he does the ordinary function and so on, but when changing the password he also changes inside the server that uses authme.

Thanks for you time! :)
SrD0rit0s_ · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics
Hi,

Contact form: if you enable Google reCAPTCHA (AdminCP -> Core -> Registration), it will be used on the contact form. Whilst this doesn't stopĀ allĀ bots, it should help with the issue.

Favicon: in Nameless v2, you can upload the favicon to the Nameless root directory (/var/www/html in your case).

Buttons in top menu: this is all done through the template files (in the case of the Nameless website, index.tpl). I can't help too much with customisations as it's down to what you want, but the Bootstrap docs can be found here. You can also view the page source of the Nameless website (right click -> View Page Source) to see the HTML for the buttons.

Authme password resetting: this isn't possible yet I'm afraid, but it's a good idea and I can certainly look into it for a future update.
Samerton · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago