NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request A Bunch of Requests!
Started by Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Last Seen
21 Mar 2020
Topics

Thank you for taking your time to read my requests! I really do appreciate it! Here is my list of suggestions:

1. TEMPORARY BANS- The ability to ban a player temporarily on forums.

2. BETTER POST RATING SYSTEM - Maybe we could have custom ratings for posts. Currently, the "Give reputation" is a bit dull.

3. LINK FORUMS - Link forums are useful if I want to link something to something else and I want it to be a forum. For example, if I want the "Infractions" section to be displayed as a forum which links to the actual page.

4. BETTER PERMISSIONS - For example, I don't really want my moderators making sticky threads. I want to leave that for admins. Is there a way we could be able to edit this, please. Also, I have a question to do with permissions. If I give someone the ability to create a thread but not to reply to it. Would that mean the player is able to view what is written in his thread and reply to it? For example, if I am dealing with ban appeals, I want players to ONLY reply to their own threads.

5. HIDDEN CONTENT -  The ability to hide what someone said and make it only viewable by staff members.

Nikoshka · over 8 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics

Thanks for the suggestions.

1. Temporary bans are a good idea, hopefully I can redo the punishments system for version 1.2 and get this included then.
  2. I've been working on a better post rating system and it will be ready for version 2 in the future.
  3. Sure, I can add this to the list for 1.2.
  4. Better permissions are planned for version 1.1, and you will be able to customise exactly what you want your staff groups to have access to within the forums. As for your question, if a user has permission to create threads and not reply to threads, they wouldn't be able to reply to their own thread. I can change this with the permissions updates in 1.1 though.
  5. I can add this to the to-do list too.
x1
Samerton · over 8 years ago
Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Last Seen
21 Mar 2020
Topics

Ok thanks for that! When will each update be released? If there is no set date, can you give me a clue with how long all of this would take?

Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics

I can't really give dates as I only work on Nameless in my spare time, which isn't much at the moment cheeky

Hopefully 1.1 will be released in the next month or two, and then version 1.2 will gradually be developed in the following few months, however the chances are that features I say will make it into 1.2 will in fact be included in a 1.1.x release if that makes sense.

x1
Samerton · over 8 years ago
Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Last Seen
21 Mar 2020
Topics

Ok Thanks Samerton.