NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Solved What if ....?
Started by Ariuw

Ariuw

Ariuw

Contributor
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics

Hello! I need your help for something, I want to change the "www.mywebsite.com/apply" thing to a new one like this one: "www.mywebsite.com/staffapps" how do I do that? please help

Greetings

<p>• 22 | @ElReinoOficial</p>
Ariuw · over 8 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics

Try renaming pages/apply.php to pages/staffapps.php, and then replace the contents of core/modules/Staff_Applications/initialisation.php with this code.

Samerton · over 8 years ago
Ariuw

Ariuw

Contributor
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics
Samerton said:

Try renaming pages/apply.php to pages/staffapps.php, and then replace the contents of core/modules/Staff_Applications/iniialisation.php with this code.

Done, but when I click in "Accepted" it redirects me to http://mywebsite.com/mod/applications/?view=accepted​ and I want it to be http://mywebsite.com/mod/staffapps/?view=accepted

Sorry if I am annoying :(

Ariuw · over 8 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics

In that case you'll need to change line 62 of pages/staffapps.php to 

'url' => '/mod/staffapps/?app=' . $app_id,

and line 6 of pages/mod/sidebar.php needs changing so instead of the href attribute being "/mod/applications" it needs to be "/mod/staffapps", and finally, you need to rename pages/mod/applications.php to pages/mod/staffapps.php, and then you need to edit the file and change every occurrance of the text "/mod/applications" to "/mod/staffapps" within the file.

Ariuw

Ariuw

Contributor
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics
Samerton said:

In that case you'll need to change line 62 of pages/staffapps.php to 

and line 6 of pages/mod/sidebar.php needs changing so instead of the href attribute being "/mod/applications" it needs to be "/mod/staffapps", and finally, you need to rename pages/mod/applications.php to pages/mod/staffapps.php, and then you need to edit the file and change every occurrance of the text "/mod/applications" to "/mod/staffapps" within the file.

It doesn't work I've changed everything, but when I click in accepted it still redirects me to /mod/applications/?view=accepted

Ariuw · over 8 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics

You'll still need to edit pages/mod/applications.php and replace every occurrance of "mod/applications" to "mod/staffapps", that's the only cause.

Ariuw

Ariuw

Contributor
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics
Samerton said:

You'll still need to edit pages/mod/applications.php and replace every occurrance of "mod/applications" to "mod/staffapps", that's the only cause.

I've already do that and I can't find any way of what it isn't working :/

Ariuw · over 8 years ago
barecool

barecool

Last Seen
31 May 2016
Topics

Have you cleaned your browser cache?

i have gotten my self in trouble for this 

just food for thought... 

barecool · over 8 years ago
Ariuw

Ariuw

Contributor
Last Seen
26 Apr 2024
Topics
barecool said:

Have you cleaned your browser cache?

i have gotten my self in trouble for this 

just food for thought... 

Yeah I've do that already, the problem is that when I click in accepted or declined. it redirects me to http://mywebsite.com/mod/applications/?view=accepted and I want it to be: http://mywebsite.com/mod/staffapps/?view=accepted

Ariuw · over 8 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
08 May 2024
Topics

Ah right, in that case you need to change your language file.

The exact line number depends on which translation you're using, but if you open the language file (in styles/language) with a text editor and run a search for "viewing_open_applications", you need to change the link within this line and the two lines afterwards as well.