This template is Licensed under GPL
Also, leave 5 star review. We always appreciate it!
If you want beta builds, then visit here
- MemberList Module
- Store Module
- Resources Module
- Infractions Module
- Ghost Module
- Newsletter Module
- Vote Module
- Suggestions Module
- Chatbox Module
- Create an issue at (github.com/bijju089/aurora-theme)
How to add Module support
- Instead of uploading module files to */DefaultRevamp/ folder, upload it to */Aurora/ folder
- I recommend you create an issue on our GitHub!
- Configurable via the settings page
- Updated regularly
- Modern and professional
- Improved UI for supported modules
- Multipurpose NamelessMC template
- Portfolio cards instead of custom content
- Licensed under GPL, Opensource Project!
- Supports Ghost Module by Coldfire
- Welcome Section for Guests
- Made using FomanticUI
- & More features
How to use it?
- Download the latest version of Aurora from the releases tab on GitHub.
- Extract files inside of /upload/ to the root directory of NamelessMC (public_html/htdocs/root)
- Login to your ACP and go to Layout > Templates.
- Click on the Install button on the right top of the templates
- Now activate the Aurora template and set it as the default