NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Request Staff Application alerts
Started by ryancs

ryancs

ryancs

Last Seen
24 Oct 2016
Topics

Hey Namelessmc,

Could you enable alerts for staff application comments?

Because, when some submits an application, we receieve an alert however, when we comment on the application they don't receive an alert. Could you, also, make a page where we can view the staff applications? Becuase, in order to view them, we have to head to read messages and then click on the application.

I am also looking forward to the email lerts update.

Thanks,

Ryan Smith

ryancs · over 7 years ago
Aj4sure125

Aj4sure125

Last Seen
03 Aug 2016
Topics

Here's what I found out about the whole "application" thing.

Users don't get alerts because they don't have permission to view the application unless they have access to the ModCP. So technically they can't see the application or the comments, all they can see is a notification that their application got either accepted or denied, and when clicking, nothing happens pretty much.

Aj4sure125 · over 7 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

I'm hoping to totally revamp alerts for the future, probably around version 1.2.

Samerton · over 7 years ago
ryancs

ryancs

Last Seen
24 Oct 2016
Topics
Hi Guys! In that case, could you enable commenting to the applicant on the staff applicant? I found out that the comments are for staff only but could you enable so that the players who applied can see the comments we give and can reply ? Thanks, Ryan smith
ryancs · over 7 years ago
Partydragen

Partydragen

Management
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

many people i helping with thems websites want some things like that about them player who applicated can see the comments and can see thems apply and modify it

And if @ being used in alert the staff user will get alert example staff can use @ If one spesic staff need to check it

these things are hight wanted for my Ban Appeal Addon too :/ And i want it too So i think this is some things we should priority since so many want it

With all i have helped i think its ca 30 who want these features

My minecraft name: Partydragen
My Website: https://partydragen.com/
Owner of CubedCraft network: https://cubedcraft.com/

Partydragen · over 7 years ago