NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

navbar
Started by CoutoNinjaLp

CoutoNinjaLp

CoutoNinjaLp

Last Seen
27 Mar 2022
Topics
Hello. How can I edit the navbar. I think this

CoutoNinjaLp · over 6 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
29 Mar 2024
Topics
Hi,

The navbar template file is custom/templates/template/navbar.tpl, where you can edit the HTML of the navbar.
Samerton · over 6 years ago
CoutoNinjaLp

CoutoNinjaLp

Last Seen
27 Mar 2022
Topics
Thanks, but I am not professional and I want to add the icons like "fa fa-comments"
CoutoNinjaLp · over 6 years ago · Last edited: over 6 years ago
Sapphire

Sapphire

Contributor
Last Seen
24 Jan 2021
Topics
CoutoNinjaLp:
Thanks, but I am not professional and I want to add the icons like "fa fa-comments"

You can do it by editing the templates and using Some text here   , however, you need to add additional styling turning the color into red  e.g. Some text here   and so on.

The codes I used here are:

i class="fa fa-comments" Some text here /i and i class="fa fa-comments" style="color:red;" Some text here /i with surrounding <> tags on attributes. Samerton, please fix.

As you mentioned you're not professional, please read these in order to learn and get started. Do not hop on the Advanced yet, unless you want to learn for real to customize and not just editing few things.

CSS Basic Tutorial

HTML Basic Tutorial

Hopefully these gives you a head start into template editing, remember to read the template carefully to make sure you're editing the correct thing, however, mistakes helps in learning a lot.
Sapphire · over 6 years ago · Last edited: over 6 years ago