NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Donation Addon
Started by nateyeight

nateyeight

nateyeight

Last Seen
26 Aug 2022
Topics

Hey all, I made a slight edit to the donations addon that comes with Nameless. Having the item descriptions be on the front page like the following was a little awkward in my opinion, especially if site admins want to display all their package features to their users. So, I moved the item descriptions to be in the popup modal when you click "select", which is what Buycraft does. It makes the page look cleaner and less awkward to me. I was wondering if you would consider making this the standard design in the future?

Before:

After:

nateyeight · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics
Thanks for the images, when I get round to creating the v2 donation module I'll see what I can come up with :)
Samerton · over 5 years ago
Takeable

Takeable

Last Seen
24 Oct 2021
Topics
Samerton:
Thanks for the images, when I get round to creating the v2 donation module I'll see what I can come up with :)

Any update?
Takeable · over 5 years ago
zadika

zadika

Last Seen
25 Sep 2019
Topics
waiting for an update
x1
zadika · over 5 years ago
SkippTekk

SkippTekk

Support
Last Seen
22 May 2021
Topics

I as well would like to bump this post. As it will do well with the application and server style.

SkippTekk · over 5 years ago
NPCtom

NPCtom

Last Seen
24 Aug 2021
Topics

While you are all waiting for an update to the module which I am sure Samerton is working hard on, think about using the iframe feature of NamelessMC and embed your webstore (e.g Tebex) into a custom page.

NPCtom · over 5 years ago
Medivh

Medivh

Last Seen
10 Aug 2020
Topics

waiting for a update.

Medivh · over 5 years ago
Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

v2 Tebex integration has been released, with a similar layout. You can find it here: https://namelessmc.com/resources/resource/54-tebex-integration/

x1
Samerton · over 4 years ago