Note: this module is for NamelessMC version 2.0 only
The Nameless-Resources module allows users to add GitHub projects to your website.
- NamelessMC version 2 pre-release 4
- Upload the contents of the upload directory straight into your NamelessMC installation's directory
- Activate the module in the AdminCP -> Modules tab
- Set up some categories and permissions in the AdminCP -> Resources tab
- This module does not allow users to upload their own files, users can only add GitHub repositories
- Any GitHub repositories you add to the Resources module must have at least one release created