NamelessMC

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Version 2.0.0 Pre-Release 8
Started by Samerton

Samerton

Samerton

Owner
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Hi everyone,

After nearly a full year's worth of development, we're thrilled to announce version 2.0.0 pre-release 8 is finally available!

New features in this release include Discord rank syncing with our new Nameless-Link bot, support for multiple webhooks, a new announcements system, custom page improvements, the ability to force two factor authentication for certain groups - and for developers you can now register your own API endpoints!

Existing website owners can download the update through the StaffCP -> Update tab, and for a new installation you can download the release on GitHub: https://github.com/NamelessMC/Nameless/releases/tag/v2.0.0-pr8

If you're updating from pre-release 7, please read the instructions in your StaffCP -> Update tab carefully - there are compatibility issues with modules and templates.

Shout-out to @Derkades and @Aberdeener who have been working super hard on many new features for this release!

This is a pretty big release, with exactly 700 commits since pre-release 7, so if you spot any issues please let us know - we're hoping to release a bugfix pre-release 9 in quick succession.

Thanks, and happy holidays! 🎄

- Sam

x4
Samerton · over 3 years ago
Minecoll_YT

Minecoll_YT

Last Seen
31 Jul 2022
Topics

Finally and happy holidays too!

Minecoll_YT · over 3 years ago
Aberdeener

Aberdeener

Developer Community Moderator Support
Last Seen
05 May 2023
Topics

Enjoy everybody!
If you have troubles or find bugs, please chat to us in our Discord guild :)

Aberdeener · over 3 years ago
Vertisan

Vertisan

Retired Staff
Last Seen
15 Oct 2023
Topics

Awesome! Looking forward to all these new features :DD You guys did a great job!

Vertisan · over 3 years ago
Dadcuy

Dadcuy

Last Seen
23 Apr 2021
Topics

Lol i just installed the pre 7 and the update came anyways happy holidays

Dadcuy · over 3 years ago
xGIGABAITx

xGIGABAITx

Last Seen
10 Mar 2024
Topics

My widgets are not displayed on all pages except the home page.

xGIGABAITx · over 3 years ago
XiNaru

XiNaru

Last Seen
01 Jan 2021
Topics

I think it's ABSOLUTELY not okay that the default theme was simply removed.

As a result, the module developers only develop for Revamp which, however, does not offer a DarkTheme. Nobody develops for Bootstrap4.

Personally, I think that the DefaultTheme was ALWAYS better because of the different themes in Default. Dark Theme is better for the eyes, especially for people with sensitive eyes.

XiNaru · over 3 years ago
DarkChroma

DarkChroma

Last Seen
14 Feb 2021
Topics

Thank you very much! The new update is awesome!!

x1
DarkChroma · over 3 years ago · Last edited: over 3 years ago
XiNaru

XiNaru

Last Seen
01 Jan 2021
Topics

I'm definitely not a troll. I mean exactly what I said For example, I myself have slightly worse eyes or sensitive eyes and the light themes always blind me.

you shouldn't call anyone a troll if you don't know the background.

XiNaru · over 3 years ago
CPK

CPK

Community Moderator
Last Seen
30 Jun 2023
Topics
XiNaru:

I think it's ABSOLUTELY not okay that the default theme was simply removed.

As a result, the module developers only develop for Revamp which, however, does not offer a DarkTheme. Nobody develops for Bootstrap4.

Personally, I think that the DefaultTheme was ALWAYS better because of the different themes in Default. Dark Theme is better for the eyes, especially for people with sensitive eyes.

While we understand your anger, Default Template was removed and replaced with Default Revamped designed by Xemah which provides a much better design concept. Pretty much all the available templates available have some sort of dark mode support. If you would still like to use the old Default Template you can use this. I am sure you could see if module creators could still support the template but I don't know how lucky you will be as it was kinda "phased out" from this point forward. 

Community Mod (Discord: .cpk)

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”

- Albus Dumbledore

CPK · over 3 years ago