TSUKI • A Namless Template
Hello! Thanks for checking out TSUKI
, a NamelessMC V2-pre4 Template written by Benedikt Kaiser
Before we begin here are some screenshots:
Now we get into how you can install it!
- Download the TSUKI.zip
- pull it into /custom/templates
- extract it in that folder
- go into your AdminCP
- navigate to syles in the AdminCP
- click on install
- choose TSUKI and hit Okay!
- You will not remove my credit from the footer
- You will not credit it to yourself or someone else
- You will not remove the Nameless credit
- You will enjoy it!
If your site uses this template I would be happy to know about it!
Email: [email protected]
This was release under the Creative Commons